The best thing about having an electronic cutting machine like Silhouette, Cricut, Brother etc., is that you can avoid going way over your budget and eliminate stress while trying to decorate your home for a holiday! Scroll through for creative Thanksgiving decoration ideas. And there is a free set of Thanksgiving cut files below in this post. Grab them fast!
wine Glass Markers
Add a little extra Fall color with these pretty Thanksgiving wine glass markers, which you can make with your cutting machine like in no time!
- pumpkin wine glass marker
- pumpkin pie wine glass marker
- turkey leg on a plate wine glass marker
- fall wreath wine glass marker
- leaf wine glass marker
- turkey wine glass marker
And this gorgeous multi layered autumn rosette is perfect as door decoration, or you can adhere it on top of a gift box or a gift bag.
Assembling the layer with folded panels can be a little tricky. I printed the template to show you how to do it.
Put together Thanksgiving favors for guests to take home, especially if you invite guests with kids. They’ll love to get some additional treats.
- Favor Box with Turkey
- Thanksgiving Cornucopia Favor Box (Assembly tutorial)
- Favor Box with Acorn
- Thanksgiving 3D Turkey
Create cute place cards and personalize with each guests’ name or leave the text banner off of your design.
- Multilayered Thanksgiving place card with a pumpkin
- Pumpkin with a hat place card
- Thanksgiving label with pumpkin and heart
- Gift tag with Thanksgiving pumpkin pie
- Thanksgiving gift tag with a mug
- Thanksgiving gift tag with a pumpkin
And taa daa free Thanksgiving cutting files. Thank you for scrolling down here through all my long post! Hope you’ve found some interesting ideas.
These cut files are for Personal Use only
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest where I share tons of craft ideas and FREE cut files ♥