Beautiful gift box with stained glass rose imitation. It’s all made out of paper. I’ve added the glossy accent on each section to make it look more like stained glass. And it shimmers in the sun amazingly.
Portrait and CAMEO compatible. Measures 14x14 cm when cut at original size.
The video tutorial – how to make paper look like stained glass.
The assembly tutorial – how to make the octagon box with handle.
- Cut all parts. Adhere the parts marked 1-2-3 together.
- Insert the tabs of the handle into slots.
- Adhere the tabs.
- Put the long part on edge and insert the handle into the big slot. In this way it is easier to adhere the side parts.
5. Insert the semi-round tab into its slot. You don’t need to adhere it. This tab closes the box.
6. Adhere the 1st octagon part.
7. Flip over the box and adhere the 2nd octagon.
This is another stained glass imitation cut file – tulips with butterfly (Design ID #320895)
You can use it as a part of a card or box. So the easiest way to assemble this cut file is to print and cut it. But if you don’t have a printer you can do it in this way.
Group the parts by colors, don’t move them. Cut them by color and start adhering them also by color.