Create unique 3D Christmas cards – paper snow globe box cards. Portrait and CAMEO compatible. The card height is 6.3” (16 cm). Fold flat for mailing.
1. Cut all parts.
2. Layer the bow and front panel.
3. Insert the tabs of the layer #1 into slots of the base. Adhere the tabs.
4. Insert the tabs of the layer #2 into slots of the base. Adhere the tabs.
5. Adhere the side tabs of the layer #2 to the layer #1.
6. Add the snowflakes to cover the side tabs.
7-8. Adhere the layer #3 to the base.
9. Turn the card and cover it with the layer #4 to hide the tabs glued to the backside of the layer #3.
10. Fold flat the card and adhere the side panels.
11. Adhere the front panel and the box.