Hello once again 🙂 Just a quick post. As I promised here is my short tutorial about printed rub-ons. And these are my LO which I made for the mixed media magazine FEATURING
|• inkjet printer|
• plastic sheet1. Print text and flip it horizontally.
2. Put a plastic sheet into the printer.
3. Choose paper type – ultra glossy.
5. Rub on the text on paper.
6. Use baby wipes to clean the plastic sheet.
You use this plastic sheet as many times as you need.
Title, text on the left, white rabbit, cards – these are all printed rub-ons.