Hosting a frighteningly good Halloween party but not sure just how to deck out your haunted house? I have a perfect DIY Halloween decoration to surprise your trick-o-treaters! Make a bunch of paper skulls of different sizes to decorate your windowsills, dinner table or mantel. Or put sweets and small gifts in them to give out to kids.
1. Cut out all parts.
2. Glue together two parts of the bowl. Glue the teeth parts together.
3. Glue all tabs to form the bowl.
4. Adhere the bottom part and the inner part of the bowl. The inner part is a bit smaller.
5. Then glue all tabs to form the face parts.
6. Slot the central tabs of the lower face part through the central slits.
7. Slot the other four tabs of the lower face part through the corresponding slits.
8. Adhere the teeth.
9-10. Fill the holes of the upper face part with the black parts.
11. Slot the tabs of the upper face part through the last two slits.