Ready to create some handmade gifts with your cutting machines? Make this 3D paper mug to package up Christmas goodies in a cute and unique way. Isn’t it the perfect gift box to celebrate the season of hot drinks on cold nights? It has a small tag with a snowflake to write some sweet words on. You may also decorate the mug with glitter, adhere half pearls or add a shiny touch with liquid pearls.
This cut file is Cameo an Portrait compatible. The mug is 13 cm high and 11 cm in diameter.
- Cut out all the pieces.
- Adhere parts A and B.
- Adhere decorative panels.
- Well done! 🙂
- Adhere two handle together except the tabs. Insert the tabs into slots.
- Open tabs in different directions and adhere them.
- Bend the upper strips down.
- Adhere the edge of the stripe.
- Repeat for all stripes.
- Close the mug by inserting the long tab between the two sides. Adhere it.
- Flip over the mug.
- Adhere one bottom piece to the tab. Push it inside.
- Put some adhesive on each tab, close them, flip the mug and adhere the bottom piece to the tabs.
- Flip over the mug again and adhere the second bottom piece.
Have fun! And happy holidays!