Ready to create some handmade gifts with your cutting machines? Make this 3D paper mug to package up Christmas goodies in a cute and unique way. Isn’t it the perfect gift box to celebrate the season of hot drinks on cold nights? It has a small tag with a snowflake to write some sweet words on. You may also decorate the mug with glitter, adhere half pearls or add a shiny touch with liquid pearls.
Christmas Paper Mug Gift Box Cut File
This cut file is Cameo an Portrait compatible. The mug is 13 cm high and 11 cm in diameter.
- Cut out all the pieces.
- Adhere parts A and B.
- Adhere decorative panels.
- Well done! 🙂
- Adhere two handle together except the tabs. Insert the tabs into slots.
- Open tabs in different directions and adhere them.
- Bend the upper strips down.
- Adhere the edge of the stripe.
- Repeat for all stripes.
- Close the mug by inserting the long tab between the two sides. Adhere it.
- Flip over the mug.
- Adhere one bottom piece to the tab. Push it inside.
- Put some adhesive on each tab, close them, flip the mug and adhere the bottom piece to the tabs.
- Flip over the mug again and adhere the second bottom piece.
Have fun! And happy holidays!