DIY magical 3D snowflakes to decorate your home for the winter holidays.
1. Cut out all pieces. Fold on the score lines. Put the adhesive on a small circle in the middle. Adhere the two parts together.
2. Repeat the previous step with the last four pieces.
3. Put the adhesive on one side of the folded snowflake piece as shown on a picture below.
4. Adhere the two folded snowflake pieces together.
5. Put the adhesive in the middle, add the ribbon or a cord and adhere the last folded snowflake piece.
Shape the 3D snowflake to make it more dimensional.